Monday, July 13, 2009

I'm Back!

I have not been blogging for two days in a row. I was busy with work plus we got plenty of visitors from out of town. My husband and I are very happy that we are able to spend time with his family last weekend.

I am lucky because I received two wonderful purses from my sister-in-law Jolleen. My other sister-in-law Pilla gave me a bunch of clothes and shoes. Tomorrow, I will not be working with my other job because I have to attend an orientation at the School District. The students will go back to school by the 24th of August. I am looking forward to meet and teach new students for this year.

2 comments:

Yannie said...

Your'e a teacher? Wow!!!

I'm currently earning units in education. :-)

texaswithlove1982 said...

I am a substitute teacher and taking classes to become a teacher. Although I already have my four year degree in Banking and Finance but teaching is my second choice of profession.

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...