Thursday, July 23, 2009

Food Stamp!

I became acquainted with the word "Food Stamp" after we rented a room from a former friend a year ago. She is a mother of 4 children, two of her children are still living in the Philippines and the other two are living with her in America. She was recently divorce by her American Ex-husband and she was a homemaker before they got divorce. She was married for seven years and she is a 10 year Green Card Holder.

Another Filipina friend of my former roommate told her to apply for the Food Stamp Program from the government. The Food Stamp Program is very helpful because it will help families who don't make enough money to support their family. I can actually say that the US Government takes care of their citizens compared to where I come from.

No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...