Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Who Wants a Free Laptop?

B2sbanner




My husband and I have been trying to save up some money to purchase a new laptop computer for myself. We only have one personal computer right now and we both need to switch places when one of us needs to use the computer to check emails, bank accounts, homework assignments, and other online activities. I feel that having another laptop computer will definitely help us since my husband is planning to take online classes to get his Masters Degree in History.

I am very thrilled after I found that Charter is having a Laptop-a-Day Sweepstakes. Charter is giving away a free laptop computer every single day from July 15 to September 15, 2009. The good news is that you can still join the Laptop-a-Day Sweepstakes with Charter Company without spending a dime. All you have to do is to register by clicking the link above. You are qualified to join their online promo if you are a legal resident of the United States of America excluding the state of New York and you must be 18 years of age upon submission. You must reside in a place where Charter Company also runs its services. You can either send your entry through their online website or through regular mail.

If you want to be the first person to learn about their latest promos and news from Charter Company you may do so by following them at Charter on Twitter or you can also follow them at Charter on Facebook.

Hurry and try your luck now by sending your entry at Laptop-a-Day Sweepstakes online today!

Post?slot_id=42227&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh sounds cool...good luck with that.

I had a friend pass his laptop down to me so I was really lucky .

I have not seen you around either...it is so easy to get caught in the shuffle with life:)

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...