Sunday, July 19, 2009

Two of the Many Favorite Dish that my Husband Loves!




I actually had the opportunity to cook last Thursday and Friday. I cooked Beef with Pineapple for our dinner last Thursday and on Friday I cooked Roasted Turkey. I was very pleased with the result and I am glad hubby was there to help me prepare the side dishes. My husband prepared mash potato; biscuits, stuffing and he open a can of cranberry sauce.

I have attached photos of the two finished product. You will find the recipe at my other link called Kusina Inato.

2 comments:

Meryl (proud pinay) said...

wow ang galing mong magluto..i'm sure masarap yan..sa tingin pa lang.may natira pa ba?

texaswithlove1982 said...

Well, marami pa pong natira, kasi kami dalawa lang kami dito sa bahay namin.

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...