Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Waking Up in Texas!

I wake up early today because of stomachache. I was looking for my efficascent oil so I can rub it on my tummy. I was wondering what I ate that trigger my stomach to react. Anyways, I am happy that I don't have to deal with the pain because efficascent oil helps get rid of any cramps, headache, stomachache, stiff neck, gas pain, insect bites and more. I am glad that we have Filipino store here in El Paso, Texas where I can purchase efficascent oil.

7 comments:

Lulu said...

hmmm proof of being a pinoy... efficascent oil! naa pod ko ani!

texaswithlove1982 said...

I agree Lu, tatak pinoy ta ani!

StaLira said...

used that too when the baby was gassy. Sus nagpapalit pa jud ko ani sa akong miga sa CA ba. Bukid man gud ning lugara nmo.

iAmAnnaMarie said...

Wow...haplas therapy diay tambal Ghe...

Can you believe it?hubby got some of that too plus some Tiger balm...gifts from his Filipino friend...

Unknown said...

truE bluE Pinoy talaga...

ahehe!

texaswithlove1982 said...

Wa gyuy makalupig sa Efficascent bisan bali-balihon pa. Bitaw, effective gyud sya.

me said...

lam mo dear hate ko talaga ang efficascent..ayaw ko talaga yan..my dad used that on us before pag may mga sakit kami..hehehe

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...