Thursday, July 23, 2009

Oh My Armani!




When you read or hear about Armani Exchange what do you usually have in mind? For me, every time I come across the brand name Armani Exchange I always have great description about this brand such as elegant, sophisticated, runways, Italy, trendy and fashionable.

Did you know that after visiting the Armani Exchange website above I fell in love with this 3 kind of Women's Denim Jeans. My three favorite denims are the Armani Pocket Boot Cut jeans, the Indigo Destruction Skinny Leg Jeans and the Potassium Straight Leg Jeans. Good news people, Armani Exchange have introduced their "New Premium Denim" jeans for Men and Women starting at $98 dollars ONLY. The Armani Exchange online store offers different colors for their New Premium Denim jeans such as dark color, light color and destruction color.

As an added bonus, Armani Exchange is having a contest called text A|X via SMS. You now have the opportunity to win a beautiful pair of denim jeans from Armani Exchange for the whole month of July; all you have to do is to text the word "DENIM2" to Armani (276264). Remember for those customers who buy any pair of denim at full price at Armani Exchange either in store or online from July 7 to July 19, will receive a gift card worth $20 off your next purchase of $100 or more at Armani Exchange which is redeemable from July the 30th until August 15th, 2009.

Lastly, I also included 3 screen shots of my 3 favorite denim jeans from Armani Exchange above. So what are you waiting for? Hurry and check the Armani Exchange website today.





Post?slot_id=42154&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...