Monday, July 20, 2009

Most Fattening Carnival Food!

I always love to go to the carnival since I was a kid and even until now that I am a married woman. But did you know that most of the food you can see and eat at the carnival has the most fattening ingredients?

Funnel Cake
- A single serving has as many calories as a Whopper with cheese and more than half the fat you should have in an entire day.

Corn dog- It’s not that bad as far as calories – the problem is the sodium content. One corn dog has nearly 1,200 milligrams of sodium – or half the recommended DAILY intake for an adult.

The deep-fried Twinkie - A single fried Twinkie is 420 calories and 32 grams of fat, and that’s before you add any toppings like powdered sugar or chocolate sauce.

The deep-fried Oreo- It’s made by dipping the Oreo in pancake mix, egg, milk and vegetable oil then deep-frying it. It turns a 50 calorie Oreo into a 157 calorie Oreo.

Cotton candy- It has absolutely no nutritional benefit – it’s just whipped sugar on a cone.

I got this article from Newsweek Magazine and from DJ Tesh. Always remember that when you eat food that are very fattening just make sure that you do some exercise to burn the calories that you intake.

1 comment:

me said...

those are very delectable treats..but heavy with calories as well..oh my..will surely destroy that perfect figure..

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...