Credits


Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Email Campaign

My husband always said that humans are creatures of habits which I truly believe. I have a routine that I usually do every day and that includes checking my email account regularly, updating my blogs, checking my school email and so forth. Guess what? I receive an email marketing campaign from one of my favorite online stores today. I mean this is my first time to receive such an invitation from this company and I am very excited to use the current offer.

You might be wondering why I check my email regularly but I do have my reasons why I do it. My family in the Philippines regularly emails me and that is the fastest form of communication that we did since I arrived here in Texas nearly five years ago. It is more convenient for them to write me an email instead of sending an airmail letter. Thank God for technology!

Geraldine

0 comments: