Friday, December 23, 2011

Bundt Cake

Well, I spent most of my day with my husband's Step Dad and Step Uncle because he worked earlier today. While I was staying at his house and waiting for my time to go at my place of work, my husband's Step Dad and Step Uncle surprised me by baking some fresh Bundt cake which is an early Christmas gift from them. I was really speechless because they told me that they are making a few cakes for their neighborhood Christmas party earlier this evening but it was actually for me and my husband. I am thankful for them because they have treated me so well since the day I arrived in America. I feel bless to have them as my closest family here. Take a look at the picture above!

No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...