Thursday, December 1, 2011

Praying and Hoping

I am happy and excited because about two weeks from now, my husband and I will be celebrating our 5th year wedding anniversary. It will be so special because a lot of people thought that being an interracial couple will not thrive nowadays especially that our culture is different but it is so good to proved them wrong. We are planning to have a special dinner at one of the fancy restaurants here and both ourselves already purchase our special anniversary gift for each other.

The only thing that is lacking right now is our future children. Dear hubby and I can't wait to start our family soon and I am praying hard that our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ will hear our deepest sincere prayers about having children in the future. I give all my trusts to Him, Thy will be done Lord!

No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...