Saturday, December 31, 2011

We Are Excited to Welcome Year 2012

I am finishing up wrapping some egg rolls that I will take later at our Filipino New Year's Eve Party later today. I can't believe that 2011 will end so soon. I am grateful for the many blessings our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ bestowed upon me and my family. I have so many things to be thankful for which I can't iterate here. I am hoping that this coming New Year will bring forth more blessings and opportunity and I am looking forward to start expanding our little family.... A little bundle of joy will be a great addition for me and my beloved husband.

No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...