"Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over it became a butterfly". Join me as I walk through this wonderful journey of my so called life.
Monday, December 12, 2011
Christmas Party is Coming Up
I am very excited to tell you that our Christmas party from my place of work will be push-through for December 23rd. We did our raffle today so we will know who will be our secret Santa who will give us our gifts. The amount of gift that we agreed is from 15 dollars up to 20 dollars a gift. We also need to submit our wish lists by Wednesday so our secret Santa will know on what to get for each one of us. I can't wait to celebrate it with my awesome colleagues.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fast Forward and December is almost Here!
It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...
-
Time sure does fly really fast when you least expect it. Last month, me and my husband celebrated our 10th Wedding Anniversary. We had suc...
-
I'm happy that I am able to chat with my two younger siblings while making some articles that I needed to submit before the end of this ...
-
I just visited my family over a week ago and I missed them already. I was actually checking my planner this morning to see if I have importa...
No comments:
Post a Comment