Monday, December 26, 2011

Puss in Boots Movie Review

 ** Image courtesy of Google **

Good evening folks. We just barely arrived from watching the movie Puss in Boots from the cheap movie theater and folks it was hilarious. I was laughing the whole time there and I acted like a little kid too. Hubby was trying not to laugh out loud but Puss is really funny with his witty punch line. Overall, I think the movie is worth my $2 plus I definitely would like to own a copy of Puss in Boots and send it to my family in the Philippines.

Do any of you out there have seen this movie? Give me your thoughts about it!

No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...