Wednesday, December 28, 2011

My Newest Silver Sandal

After our dinner with my husband's family, we went and check out one of my favorite stores in the mall. I went directly to JCPenny and check out their shoe department and I wasn't disappointed because I found a beautiful pair of silver sandal for $4.97 from its original value of $55.00. I grab it right away and I was so excited to show the pair of sandal to my husband who was also checking the men section of the store. Instead of purchasing a new handbag I choose to get this sandal because it wasn't too much and I am thinking of sending it to my family in the Philippines. Take a look at the picture below!

No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...