Monday, December 19, 2011

Monday Kick Off

How's your Monday so far everyone? Mine starts off really early because my husband and I got a last minute invitation from his Step Dad. I am getting ready to pack our things for later because he wanted us to sleep in at his house tonight after I get out from my place of work. He is not feeling well and he wanted us to be there just in case something happen or so. We are hoping that he will feel better soon before Christmas because my husband and I are planning to spend our Christmas with him. I hope everyone have a wonderful week ahead and advance Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...