Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Spicy Food I Love and Hate


We had so much fun today after I went to pick up my check from my place of work. Actually, two of my sisters-in-laws from out of town came to have dinner with us from one of our favorite Mexican Restaurant here in Texas alongside my husband's three nephews and Step Dad. I ordered the dinner special which consists of steaks, rice and long green chili. As much as I love eating long green chili but the aftermath of eating those spicy chili is so bad. I totally regret eating that yummy hot chili. I am hoping my stomachache will be gone before I go to work tomorrow.

No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...