Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas 2011

**Image courtesy of Google**


Wow I just had the time right now to come back online because of my busy schedule. Tomorrow, will be my first day off from my place of work after working for  11 days straight. I am so relieve that I can actually recharge myself for even just a day before going back to work this Monday. Actually, my husband and I are staying at his sister's house because they went to pick us up after we got out from my place of work earlier today. Well, we are having a great time though it is somewhat stressful because of the last minute holiday shopping plus all I want to do today is rest and relax.

By the way, I would like to greet each one of you out there especially my family in the Philippines and friends a wonderful Christmas and a blessed New Year! Cheers to you guys!

1 comment:

Elvirah said...

Merry Christmas to you and hope you have a wonderful one.


http://www.rachelspassion.blogspot.com

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...