Thursday, December 8, 2011

Shopping Results for 11/26

I almost forgot to posts those two times I went shopping at Walgreens about a week ago. By the way, I only paid $1.02 for the first transaction after Register Rewards and I saved $18.49. The second transaction I paid $0.18 including tax for items worth $17.55.

My husband had been really amazed about how you can stretch your budget using coupons when you shop and I am really happy that he had been really supportive with this new hobby I learned from my friends online. So far, this hobby is a keeper! I love doing it.

                                           
                                           ** First transaction **

                                             ** Second transaction **

No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...