Monday, December 26, 2011

The Day After Christmas


How's everyone doing today? My husband and I went to our working places this morning but I got out early than usual time because the store where I worked at doesn't have much business today. As a matter of fact, I am getting ready to go to the mall and just check out some items to see if the prices went down after Christmas. After that, my dear hubby and I are planning to go to the theater and probably eat out afterwards. Hopefully, I will receive all the payments that I've been waiting for from my advertisers online. Happy holidays everyone and may each one of you will have a blessed new year!

No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...