Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Doing Some Last Minute Christmas Shopping

I did some last minute Christmas shopping earlier today with my dear hubby. It was fun yet very tiring because the mall is packed with people from all walks of life. The only thing that ruined my day off from my place of work was that my boss called me to come in at six because the store was extremely busy yesterday and they need extra person to help them manage the store. On the bright side, it means I will have extra hours on my next pay check.

Also, I saw my new schedule this week and I will be working straight for six days. I am not looking forward to that but I need to work as much as I can so we can visit my family in the Philippines next year. I hope everyone had a beautiful day today and good night folks!

No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...