Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Tuesday What's Up?

Wow, I can't believe that I just woke up right now. I was hoping I can wake up early to go to the gym but I don't think it’s going to happen especially that I have to go in at five again to my place of work. These past few weeks have been really busy and the customers are driving me nuts. For those of you who read my previous postings, I have been working since Friday of last week and I will continue to work up to Saturday and that means I will be working for eleven days straight without a day off. My legs are aching and my brain wants to bursts. I can't wait for Christmas because all I want to do is open my gifts, rest and eat.

Any plans for Christmas folks? Your thoughts and comments are welcomed!

No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...