- Interrupting- supposedly, angry people are impatient, and always have a hard time letting people finish talking or they like to pretend that they are listening to what the other person is saying.
- Getting upset at little things- for instance, waiting for a friend in the restaurant and you are getting upset because he or she did not arrived on time.
- Face turns red- when a person is angry their face will turned red, they are fidgeting, and walking back and forth or their hands might be shaking.
- Complaining- when you start ranting or complaining everyday that will tell you that you have anger management issues.
- Easily offended- there are just jokes out there that are not meant to be said. People may think that it is just for laughs but be careful folks because someone out there might be building hatred towards you.
Friday, September 10, 2010
Do You Have Any Anger Issues?
It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...
I have been wearing make-up for over six years now and I love every moment of it. I did not wear make-up until I left home and got ...
Time sure does fly really fast when you least expect it. Last month, me and my husband celebrated our 10th Wedding Anniversary. We had suc...
I received this picture from my Uncle during my cousin's birthday last week. I find the picture to be super gorgeous and look extremely...