"Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over it became a butterfly". Join me as I walk through this wonderful journey of my so called life.
Thursday, September 30, 2010
Double Arc Rainbow
A few days ago I have witness this spectacular rainbow in the sky. The rainbow came out after we experienced heavy rain for an hour or two. I thought that it was the most amazing thing I've ever seen in my life. Anyways, I hope everyone will have a wonderful weekend! Good night guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fast Forward and December is almost Here!
It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...
-
Time sure does fly really fast when you least expect it. Last month, me and my husband celebrated our 10th Wedding Anniversary. We had suc...
-
I'm happy that I am able to chat with my two younger siblings while making some articles that I needed to submit before the end of this ...
-
I just visited my family over a week ago and I missed them already. I was actually checking my planner this morning to see if I have importa...

No comments:
Post a Comment