Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Voss Sparking Water


Out of curiosity I had ask my husband to purchase me a bottle of Voss Sparkling water at the store. I had remembered that this brand of water was mention in the movie "Grown Up" starring Adam Sandler. I regret that my husband bought it for me because the water doesn't taste good at all. It is carbonated water and the water taste awful. I was not impressed at all and would never buy such thing again. It was expensive but one thing that caught my attention was that the bottle is made of glass which I think is pretty cool. Have any of you tried this brand? Let me know what you think?


No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...