Thursday, August 18, 2011

Green Lantern Movie Review


We finally watch another movie again at the theater last night after two weeks of not being able to spend quality time with each other. My husband and I both decided to watched "Green Lantern" starring Ryan Reynolds, Blake Lively, and Peter Sarsgaard, Angela Bassett, Tim Robins and more. I never expected that the movie will be good because it wasn't as popular the other action hero movies that I had watched recently. Needless to say, I like the movie and I would totally recommend this to anyone out there who likes action hero flicks. It is a must-see movie for the year 2011 for everybody!


No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...