We finally watch another movie again at the theater last night after two weeks of not being able to spend quality time with each other. My husband and I both decided to watched "Green Lantern" starring Ryan Reynolds, Blake Lively, and Peter Sarsgaard, Angela Bassett, Tim Robins and more. I never expected that the movie will be good because it wasn't as popular the other action hero movies that I had watched recently. Needless to say, I like the movie and I would totally recommend this to anyone out there who likes action hero flicks. It is a must-see movie for the year 2011 for everybody!"Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over it became a butterfly". Join me as I walk through this wonderful journey of my so called life.
Thursday, August 18, 2011
Green Lantern Movie Review
We finally watch another movie again at the theater last night after two weeks of not being able to spend quality time with each other. My husband and I both decided to watched "Green Lantern" starring Ryan Reynolds, Blake Lively, and Peter Sarsgaard, Angela Bassett, Tim Robins and more. I never expected that the movie will be good because it wasn't as popular the other action hero movies that I had watched recently. Needless to say, I like the movie and I would totally recommend this to anyone out there who likes action hero flicks. It is a must-see movie for the year 2011 for everybody!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fast Forward and December is almost Here!
It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...
-
Time sure does fly really fast when you least expect it. Last month, me and my husband celebrated our 10th Wedding Anniversary. We had suc...
-
I'm happy that I am able to chat with my two younger siblings while making some articles that I needed to submit before the end of this ...
-
I just visited my family over a week ago and I missed them already. I was actually checking my planner this morning to see if I have importa...
No comments:
Post a Comment