Thursday, August 25, 2011

Kool Aid, the Best Beverage!

This post brought to you by Kool Aid. All opinions are 100% mine.

This summer was one of the hottest summers I can remember, but it was very wonderful because I made plenty of Kool-Aid for my husband and I. Kool-Aid is the perfect beverage on a hot summer day because it is quite simple to make, inexpensive, and it tastes great and is refreshing as well. When I am not drinking Kool-Aid I like to look up great recipes, download coupons, and connect with other people who love Kool-Aid as well. The Kool-Aid Facebook page is the best place to get these great recipes, coupons, and much more. Currently, the Kool-Aid Facebook page has "Noches de PeliKoola" which is an application tab where you can get coupons, recipes, and Bingo cards for specific movies which you and your family can use when having a movie night with your family, each of these Bingo cards has recipes and will make for a great family night. I highly recommend that you visit the Kool-Aid Facebook page and the "Noches de PeliKoola" tab as well. While you are there, why not talk to other Kool-Aid fans about your favorite flavors, great childhood memories of Kool-Aid, and how Kool-Aid can make for great family fun. I also recommend that you visit http://www.kraftrecipes.com/recipes/beverages/kool-aid-recipes/main.aspx for great recipes as well, you just have to see these recipes to believe it. So why not check out how much more awesome Kool-Aid can be by visiting their Facebook page and trying out new recipes, you and your family will be glad you did!

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...