Saturday, August 27, 2011

Fright Night Movie Reviews

I really had a great time spending quality time with my dear hubby and good friend Alexia last night. Though my hubby was not able to join us during dinner but he was able to get there on time to watch the movie Fright Night with us.

Fright Night starring Collin Ferrel, Christopher Mintz-Plasse, Imogen Poots, Anton Yelchin and many more is a movie remake from a 1985 cult favorite "Fright Night". Overall, the movie was very entertaining and it can be consider a comedy/horror type deal. I never thought that horror movie can be funny at the same time but this movie gives me a good laugh.

No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...