Monday, August 29, 2011

My First Reading Quiz

I think I did well with my reading quiz earlier this evening. By the way, I am here at my school computer lab while waiting for my dear hubby to come and pick me from school. For those of you who don’t know me that well, I go to school Monday and Tuesday for three hours each class. I go to school part time and work full time. I am almost done with this second Bachelor’s Degree and I am looking forward to graduate in spring of 2012. Going back to school for the second time especially in a foreign country wasn't that easy but I was able to adapt it well. I give my thanks to my ever supportive husband who encourages me to continue my education to better myself and to reach my potential as an individual.

No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...