Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Conan the Barbarian Movie Reviews

While I was attending my class earlier this evening, my husband decided to watch the movie Conan the Barbarian while waiting for me to get out. According to my husband, the movie was very interesting because it was similar to the original film but with more special effects. The movie is about Conan the Barbarian who goes on a quest to avenge the death of his father. Along the way he falls in love with a girl who he must rescue from the same men who killed his father. Overall the movie was good, but my husband said that he had wished there would have been more creatures like there had been in the original films.

No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...