Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Try NMEDA

This post brought to you by NMEDA. All opinions are 100% mine.

I really have to admit that I enjoy driving very much and I can not imagine not being able to drive. Unfortunately for many people, driving is something that is not easy to do because of a disability. There is good news however, with the right equipment a person can be able to continue driving even if they have a disability. There are many options available for automobiles that will allow disabled people to drive. I have actually met many different people who need a wheelchair in order to get around and I was surprised to find that their cars have been modified in ways that will allow them to drive. If you or someone you know has a disability and want to continue driving, I highly recommend that you visit NMEDA which stands for National Mobility Equipment Dealers Association. NMEDA is a non-profit association that provides information concerning safe driving and equipment for disabled drivers.

The other great thing about NMEDA is that they have Dealers and Quality Assurance Program dealers. The NMEDA webiste states that the Quality Assurance Program is also the only nationally recognized accreditation program for the Adaptive Mobility Equipment Industry. A few of the things that the QAP offers is 24 hour customer service, having certified welders if anything is modified, and much more. Visit NMEDA and don't forget to enter your zip code to find the nearest dealer today.

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...