Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Blu E. Cigarettes


By now, I am sure that most people have heard about Electronic Cigarettes which really is a breakthrough idea. Currently there are many types of electronic cigarettes on the market, however, I believe that the blu electronic cigarette is the currently the highest quality. What makes blu E-cigarettes so great is that their starting kit is only $69.95, they have a 1 year warranty, they ship worldwide, and best of all you can get several different flavors for them as well. The flavors of blu E-cigarettes are definitely the best feature, they offer Java Jolt, Cherry Crush, Magnificent Menthol, and Original, all of which are flavored by Johnson Creek in Wisconsin. The blu-cigarette is just as small as a regular cigarette with the added ability to recharge while you are on the go using a charging pack. I highly recommend that you try blu E-cigarettes today, and with a 30 day money-back guarantee, what do you have to lose?

No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...