Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Wristlet and Earring

It is not often that I got both Saturday and Sunday off but when I do I take it as I'm the luckiest worker in the world (laugh out loud). Anyways, since one of our neighboring stores had their grand reopening last week, I had received a free $10 gift card in the mail and I am more than happy to use it. Well, the store is actually one of my favorite stores to shop because they always have great deals when it comes to their clothes, shoes and purses. I have purchase two items from the store which includes a beautiful wristlet and a gorgeous chandelier pair of earrings for $3.46 only. See the picture below!


No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...