Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Swimming and Shopping


I really had so much fun with my ever dearest husband today after we both got out from our places of work. We went swimming, and then went to the Outlet Mall here in our city. I visited my favorite store and purchase two t shirts for $5 each and my honey purchase some jeans and wallet from Ecko store which he got it for a great price. Honey decided to take me to Dairy Queen to get some snacks and after that we decided to stop by at Blockbuster video store to rent some movies and I am getting ready to join my honey in the living room. I hope everyone had a great Wednesday evening. Goodnight y'all!

No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...