- Brown Rice- they help control and calm our nervous system so we can fall asleep
- Spinach- is loaded with magnesium which calms our entire body and help us sleep well
- Pumpkin seeds- a great source of magnesium and help us relieve stress
- Cottage cheese- is loaded with tryptophan which is a sleep inducing amino acid that relaxes our body and mind
- Sesame seeds- high in carbohydrates and tryptophan which is perfect before heading to bed
Friday, January 28, 2011
Prevent Insomnia by Eating This Foods
I have to admit I am part of those thousands of people who are suffering from insomnia. I am really happy after I've read this article from Discovery Channels which talks about five foods that actually stops insomnia before it starts. Below are five foods that helps prevent insomnia.
It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...
I have been wearing make-up for over six years now and I love every moment of it. I did not wear make-up until I left home and got ...
Time sure does fly really fast when you least expect it. Last month, me and my husband celebrated our 10th Wedding Anniversary. We had suc...
I received this picture from my Uncle during my cousin's birthday last week. I find the picture to be super gorgeous and look extremely...