- Brown Rice- they help control and calm our nervous system so we can fall asleep
- Spinach- is loaded with magnesium which calms our entire body and help us sleep well
- Pumpkin seeds- a great source of magnesium and help us relieve stress
- Cottage cheese- is loaded with tryptophan which is a sleep inducing amino acid that relaxes our body and mind
- Sesame seeds- high in carbohydrates and tryptophan which is perfect before heading to bed
Friday, January 28, 2011
I have to admit I am part of those thousands of people who are suffering from insomnia. I am really happy after I've read this article from Discovery Channels which talks about five foods that actually stops insomnia before it starts. Below are five foods that helps prevent insomnia.