Monday, July 25, 2011

Back Stabbing is Such a No No to Me


I was in for a surprised when I found out that one of my co-workers at my place of work actually started a gossip which the other workers took a lot of offense to it. Right now, it involves a lot of people and I don't want to be a part of their drama because I already have so much going on around me. Hopefully our company's human resource department will find a resolution to this growing problem. 

In search of more diplomacy, I just might seek PHR certification. I've been looking into this at www.onlinehrdegree.org and it has been helpful. I am hoping that this problem can be fixed immediately because I don't want to take sides and I love my friends dearly at work. How about you guys? How do you deal with this type of behavior?

No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...