Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Luminous Pure BB Cream Review

Disclaimer: This product was sent for me to try out.  I am not paid to review about this product and all claims about this product is exclusively mine.

I am very excited to share my first product review brought to you by The Skin Shop beauty products. By the way, Luminous Pure BB Cream beauty items comes from the beautiful country of Korea which is also famous for beautiful personalities and soap operas.


Description of the Product:
Functional cosmetics as Whitening, Anti-wrinkle, Anti- blemish and UV protection product.
 
How to apply:
Apply by placing it all over your face especially on your forehead, nose, cheeks and chin. You can used 
your finger tips or use a foundation brush for better effect. Blend it well.
 
 Below are other pictures of me while applying the famous Luminous Pure BB Cream by The Skin Shop.
 
 
 Bear with me as I share with you a short video of myself applying the wonderful Luminous Pure BB Cream below.
This is my first ever video so brace yourself folks!
 
 
 
Lastly, I would like to give you my full pledge recommendation about this product. It is worth a try and I promised you
that you will never regret it. 

No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...