Sunday, July 3, 2011

Scotland Getaway

Have you ever dream of that ultimate dream vacation in Europe? Well I sure have, and I plan to visit the United Kingdom, and in particular I really would like to visit Scotland. My husband is a huge history buff and he has also wanted to visit Scotland after reading about many medieval battles that took place around there. The question is where we would stay while visiting Scotland? Well I found a great website called http://www.scottishaccommodationindex.com/edinburghfifth.php where you can book your reservation online. Scottish Accommodation Index features a variety of different apartments and/or hotels where you can stay at in Scotland either for short term or long term along with their prices. I really enjoy the fact that they have many pictures of all of the different places where you can stay at in Scotland so you know exactly what you will be getting. So why not see what Scottish Accommodation Index has to offer, you will be glad you did.

No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...