Sunday, July 24, 2011

Sunday Thoughts

I am not a huge fan of Amy Winehouse but I pray that her soul may find rest and her soul in peace. One of my friends was really affected because she was a huge fan of Amy Winehouse singing career and she even dress up as Amy Winehouse last year for Halloween. I have told my friend that I am sure that everything has a purpose and just to cheer up. Other than that, today was a wonderful day because I was able to renew my faith again by going to the church with my husband and heard wonderful teaching from my Sunday teachers. How about you guys? How was your weekend?

No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...