Sunday, July 3, 2011

A Dozen Roses for Me




Three days ago my dear hubby went to my place of work to surprise me with a dozen of red roses in hand to ask me for a date that night. I was thrilled and felt that I am the luckiest girl in the world to have such as romantic and sweet husband. It was so cute and my colleagues were cheering for me and they even ask me if my husband did something wrong or if it was our anniversary. I told them that he didn't do anything and he just want to ask me for a date and they were all beaming and were happy for me. Here are some pictures that we took after we arrived from work.


1 comment:

Clavel said...

Yah right! you are one lucky girl G! I missd you girl...
clavs

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...