Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Flash Flood Warning

Well, I ended up coming home early than expected. My husband and I was about to leave the apartment to watch a movie at the dollar movie theater but due to the bad weather condition here in our area; my husband and I decided to rent some movie instead of going to the movies. We headed back home right away because we heard on the radio that some areas will be flooded and I was scared to death that we will be stranded on the road. Anyways, we had a great time watching a movie that we rented but I will be discussing about it on my next article. I hope everyone has a blessed Wednesday morning!

No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...