Sunday, July 10, 2011

Native American Culture

In my previous posts before I have mention that one of my husband's nephew went to Paris, France for a three month vacation and to spend time with his Uncle touring around the country and promoting Native American culture. I may not have mentioned it before that my husband's oldest sister is married to a Native American from the Navajo Tribe which is one of the biggest tribe across the country. Well, during one of their tours from nearby places like Berlin, Germany they perform their famous Native American dance and below are the pictures with their complete attire.

1 comment:

Grampy said...

Great Pictures. I just love the Native American culture.

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...