Sunday, July 10, 2011

Makeup Lovers

Did you know that I started wearing makeup when I was already twenty-five years old? Believe it or not but wearing makeup wasn’t really introduced to me until I migrate here in America. I was really amazed how much my four sister in laws spend with their cosmetic products. I am glad that my sister in laws was there to give me great Makeup Tips that I can used especially that I am only a beginner plus putting the correct amount of makeup is also important because it will either enhance your beauty or you will end up looking like a clown.

Like the other day, I went to the mall and tried out some MAC Makeup Products which turns out to be really great for my skin and I totally love it and I am planning to purchase the same products next week because I will get paid from my place of work. Frankly speaking, I am really happy that I can do my own makeup without the help of my sister in laws anymore. I am more confident to try new colors and learn different techniques on how to apply any types of makeup for different occasion. Likewise, one of the many close friends from work actually give her time to teach me on how to make my own homemade facial masks which I thought was really cool because I have never imagine doing it at home. I am totally ecstatic because it totally works on my face and it helps me look even younger than my age.


 BuyBlogReviews.com

No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...