Friday, July 22, 2011

Captain America: The First Avenger Movie Review


My husband and I just barely arrived from watching the midnight screening of Captain America: The First Avenger. The movie was really awesome and fantastic. It is filled with action, comedy and suspense. The movie starts off with a young kid name Steve Rogers who wants to join the army during World War II except he is too small. The movie continues with Steve Rogers transformation into Captain America. Eventually, he must face the Nazi's led by his archenemy "Red Skull".

Overall, the movie was really fantastic and I hope to watch "The Avengers" next summer.

1 comment:

Diamond R said...

I'll be watching this movie on its opening day here in Abu dhabi.

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...