Sunday, July 17, 2011

Psalms 37:4

I was inspired and happy after reading the verse of scripture I found in the Holy Bible which says and I quote "Delight thyself also in the Lord; and he shall give thee the desires of thine hearts". I have faith that whatever our hearts desires and as long as it has good intentions that our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ will help us achieved it or get what we want in life. I have experienced so many things in my life to which this passage applies and I am thankful for everything that God gave to me and to my family. I gave all my praise to Him and forever!





No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...