Thursday, July 21, 2011

Cheesecakes and Birthdays

I had a wonderful day yesterday because I was off from work and believe it or not I sleep most of the day which is unbelievable because I don't like to take naps especially when my dear Honey is not around. Well, after he arrived from his place of work we decided to surprise my sister (who isn't really blood related to me but I call her my older sister in the US) since we look a lot. By the way, she is celebrating her 31st birthday. We went to my place of work because she was the closing manager for the night shift. I didn't cook anything but I ordered some Chicken Alfredo pasta from Pizza Hut plus I also ordered some chicken wings. They also included some bread sticks along with the pasta.

I had told one of the girls that work for the night shift that I will be going to the store and she agreed to purchase a sampler cake which consists of cheesecake, chocolate cheesecake, pecan cheesecake and strawberry cheesecake. The birthday celebration was indeed a successful one not only that I surprised my hermana (it means sister in Spanish) but everything went through as plan. She is very happy which makes me and my husband happy because she has been really good to me since I met her. Here are some of the photos below including the birthday celebrant with her cheesecake.

No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...