Sunday, July 31, 2011

I Wish My Best Friend to Be Happy Again

I feel horrible right now after I found out that my best friend since high school up to now is having a lot of problem with her marriage. Mr. V and her had been married for seven years now and have one kid who was about a year old when I migrated here in the United States. Well, every marriage has ups and down and every day is a challenge. I am not saying that I don't have any misunderstanding with my dear hubby once in awhile but we do work hard that we will straighten or solve whatever problems we will encounter on our journey.

They have been separated for over a month now and both parties don't want to talk amicably. Their son is living with the father and my best friend wants to work abroad. I still have hoped that they will realize how much they loved each other.

No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...