Thursday, July 28, 2011

Insidious Movie Review


Last week, we have seen the movie Insidious which is about a family who found out that their new home is hunted. After one of their sons has an accident, he ends up in a coma. As the movie continues, they find out that there is a correlation between the haunting of their home and their sons coma. Soon after the family decides to move, only to find out that not much has changed, and they must find a way to get rid of those things that are haunting this family and also to help their son awaken from his coma. The movie overall was incredibly scary, and I would have to say it is one of the top 5 scariest movies I have ever seen.

Well, if you are into horror movie then you should rent this as soon as possible! Enjoy being scared!

No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...