Monday, October 25, 2010

Blueberry and Corn Muffins



After I got out from my place of work today, hubby and I decided to take a nap and we ended up sleeping for two hours. Instead of going to the mall, we decided to stay at home and prepare our dinner. Hubby cooks some steaks and I was baking blueberry and corn muffins. I like the idea that we do things together because we felt closer each day and we fell in love all over again. I thank the Lord for providing me a wonderful husband who I loved so much.

Well, I also included a picture of the blueberry and corn muffin I baked today. Good evening everyone!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

haguy, pang hatag diha...fed-ex lang hehe...ka sweet ba ninyo oi...working togethere, wherever and whenever..hehe

Carnation said...

such a lovely time to spend together

Anonymous said...

I love days like that :-)

Unknown said...

that's sweet.
got an award for u, pls grab it

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...