Saturday, October 16, 2010

Purses and Handbags


It is very interesting to find out that I have so much clutter in my purse. I was organizing my purse earlier this evening and to my surprised I have so much trash in my purse including receipts, movie tickets, candy wrapper, utility bills, bobby pins and more.

It is ridiculous but I am happy that I finally clean and organize my purse. I usually switch purse every two weeks unless my mood changes and I will decide to have coordinated attire from clothes, shoes and purse. My husband was even telling me if what I should do with the rest of my purses, because according to him I have a lot.

Happy Saturday everyone! Well, I got this cute image from Zazzle.

2 comments:

Cacai M. said...

hehehe.. pareha diay ta Ghie, ganahan pod ko og coordinated.. from hair tie down to shoes.. hehehe! Unsaon ing-ani mn jud ta women unless if dli ka-afford no? :D

Thanks for sharing Ghie! :)

texaswithlove1982 said...

Awwww Cai mao laging trabaho ta para maka afford ta sa atong bisyo hehehe.

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...