My little brother who stole my heart since the day my mother gave birth to him. Joseph Ephraim "Jpoy" is celebrating his 8th birthday yesterday October 3rd, 2010.
Blowing his birthday candle.....
Jpoy's 8th birthday cake. I wish and pray that you will have more birthdays to come and I hope that you will always be a great example to those who are around you. We love you Dong Jpoy! Happy, happy, birthday to you...
"Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over it became a butterfly". Join me as I walk through this wonderful journey of my so called life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fast Forward and December is almost Here!
It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...
-
Time sure does fly really fast when you least expect it. Last month, me and my husband celebrated our 10th Wedding Anniversary. We had suc...
-
I'm happy that I am able to chat with my two younger siblings while making some articles that I needed to submit before the end of this ...
-
I just visited my family over a week ago and I missed them already. I was actually checking my planner this morning to see if I have importa...



No comments:
Post a Comment